News

Nataros

Snipehunt · 2024

Offline Snipehunt

• View Profile
on: July 11, 2018, 08:51:59 PM
Have you previously submitted an application/character sheet which has been approved? No
Tell us a bit about your RP experience to date: I'm a returning member, with a profile that unfortunately did not survive one of the forum purges, so I'm bringing Nataros back! I've been roleplaying for over a decade across multiple formats like forums, MMOs, tabletop games, and here on Furc. I'm not sure if I'd call myself experienced, but I'm old, so close enough?
Why are you interested in joining the dream? Though I wasn't on Etla for long, I have fond memories of the people here. I want to make some fun stories with Nataros and future alts I may bring in later. Also, Etla is one of the biggest communities outside of Furn, which is nice.

Basics / Biography Data
Furcadia Name: Nataros
Character Name (if different): Nataros Lockett
Alias(es): Nat
Species: Half-Elf
Height: 6'0"
Build: Ectomorph
Fur/Skin Color: Peach
Hair Color/Style: Copper
Eye Color: Green
Markings/Scars: Freckled
Handedness: Right
Primary Class: Ranger
Secondary Class (optional): Healer
Profession: Herbalist
Appearance (Furcadia Description): Orange marks streak this half-elf's face, smudged and worn out by the dirt covering her. Her hair is long and the color of an ember, reaching to the middle of her back and tied back behind her head, with a few short bangs hanging in front of her eyes, a lazy self-cut it seems. Her manner of dress looks simple and not very thought out, like someone forced to dress far too early in the morning. Simple cotton tunic and worn leather pants, with dirt-covered sandals. She sighs and scratches the back of her dully pointed ears, her green eyes watching something in the window carefully. Her features are full but small, with a cute little nose and wide eyes.

Personality
Demeanor: Kind, naive, curious
Dislikes: Snow, spicy food
Phobias (if any): Claustrophobia
Alignment: Neutral Good (Benefactor)
Description: They believe that a balance somewhere between total order and total chaos is best, and would generally concentrate on doing the morally right thing without worrying about whether it was good or bad for 'society'. Example: Mother Theresa .
Cribnote: The rule book's stupid, but no reason to go overboard.

Statistics
Strength (STR): Medium-Low
Dexterity (DEX): Medium-High
Constitution (CON): Medium
Intelligence (INT): Medium-High
Wisdom (WIS): Medium
Charisma (CHA): Medium-Low
Overall Evaluation: (60) Average

Possessions
Weapons
  • Weapon: Short Swords x 2
    Description: Remade by Vallahd Sacretor, a blacksmith in Etla Isle. Two gladius swords forged in Damascus steel and detailed with images of vines and a lotus bloom pommel. The sheaths are blue and made with a similar pattern.
  • Weapon: Shortbow
    Description: Simple wood, with a leather quiver.
Armor
  • Armor: Leather vest
    Description:
  • Armor: Cloth pants
    Description:
  • Armor: Leather boots
    Description:
Trinkets / Items (owned or worn):
  • Item: Herb Pouch
    Description: Kept on her belt along with other pouches. Usually, this is enough for a simple salve.
  • Item: Leather book
    Description: Contains various notes and rough sketches of flora, medicinal or otherwise.

Abilities
Natural Abilities
None beyond normal mortal... things.

Learned Abilities:
  • Ability: Healing
    Description: Currently, her understanding of healing goes only as far as salves, wound-dressing, and basic potions. Magical injuries and issues involving broken bones are currently out of her skillset.
  • Ability: Combat training
    Description: While Nataros is knowledgeable in the basics of both swordplay and archery, it is only just that, the basics. Against vermin or a still target, she is fairly competent, but not much beyond that. She's hardly ready for the frontlines, exactly.
  • Ability: Herbology
    Description: As mentioned earlier, Nataros knows her way around plants. From what works to calm stomach aches to what causes stomach aches, she can identify them.

Other
RPR Profile (or other website) URL (optional): https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1611
Other pertinent info:

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:55:54 PM by Snipehunt »

Offline Eliel

• Queen Bee
  • Owner
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Alt Names: Elora Elaniae (& Aantara), Prisishis, Hyleori
Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 12:03:19 AM
Hello and welcome! Everything looks good.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login