News

Patient Log

Amena · 76832

Offline Amena

• Epic Member
  • Bring it
    • View Profile
on: June 03, 2016, 01:13:27 PM
The Patient Log is available to all healers, medics, and apprentices. (Not available to the public, and locked away when not in use. The log book will only be given to guards/bloodsworn if requested, but is not to leave the infirmary.) Each patient that is seen is expected to be jotted down in the log. Any pertinent information should be recorded, but there is basic information that should be recorded.

Required information:
Treating Healer
Patient Name (If no name is given, then a description is required)
Patient Ailment
Treatment issued (Or treatment recommended. In the case that treatment is refused, it should be noted.)
Payment (This can simply be filled out as 'paid' or 'not paid'. The actual money part can be recorded, I try to keep a general idea of how much money the infirmary is getting in and spending. If the bill is not paid, then a description of planned payment should be noted. i.e. say an orphan is treated, you can write in 'not paid - orphan' and Ania will know to take the payment out of the donation box to pay the healer accordingly. If someone is going to come back to pay, then 'not paid - will return with payment' works.)

Any additional information can be recorded. Patient records and logs are kept in the locked area of the infirmary, and detailed information about the patient, i.e. their life history is suggested not to be recorded, so patient privacy can remain intact. If a patient was injured due to an attack, a report about their injuries is required so it can be shared with law enforcement as necessary.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:06:00 AM by Amena »

Offline Derp

• Junior Admin
  • Veteran Member
  • Hors, Islington, Bartholomeus, Dorax, Grymoire
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 08:20:51 PM
Written in really bad handwriting after pestering a guard or so:

Patient Name: HyOoman bRAwN HAiR blOo eYes [Riley Keller]
Patient Ailment: BeanS, Bitez, Borken leg.
Treatment issued: skitches, A drawing of a bottle of salve, more drawings of tubes that might look like a bandage bundle, leg in KaS.
Payment: nO pAy

Lionheart

Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 01:48:34 PM

Treating Healer : Tillius Elmitore

Patient Name : Councilwoman Ashley Schwartz ( Furcadia Name : Black Ashley)

Patient Ailment : Multiple Face Lacerations, Head Trauma, Unconsciousness

Treatment issued : The patient was unconscious and could not deny healing; showed aversion to magical methods; only mundane methods were used ; bandages to the facial lacerations, cold compress for the head swelling, and pain-killing potions and herbs were taken for later ingestion.

Payment : Not paid because of patient's status ; Official Bill to go to either the Fighter's Guild or Desk of the Master of Arms ; Recommended payment of 5 Gold given the station of the patient, use of infirmary inventory and extended stock, and the size of the patient for convenience of moving her about the Infirmary.

Additional Information

Quote from: The High Cleric - Warrior Priest of Etla
Councilman Schwartz was admitted under my care following an altercation between citizens of the City that happened on Cathedral ground. She was without conscious regard for the world and had slumped after receiving multiple blows to the head.

Ashley Schwartz showed an immediate aversion to magical healing when I first attempted to start with the wounds on her face - the magical methods were immediately abandoned for fear of causing more trauma unto the patient. This should be kept of note in her permanent file in case of any future dealings with her injuries.

When I attempted to scan her person using my magical talents, I could not see much deeper into the problem surrounding her head. I can tell that something is "not right", though I am not sure the exact nature of her ailments.

Upon leaving the Infirmary, I grabbed a few alchemical potions, herbs, and tinctures that may be used to reduce her pain when she wakes up.

It is not certain at this time when she will wake up, if at all, considering we cannot determine the extent of the trauma received to her skull, brain, and conscious mind and the aversion she showed to magical methods.

Offline Amena

• Epic Member
  • Bring it
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 07:00:51 PM
Treating Healer: Ania
Patient Name: Memorian
Patient Ailment: Broken Wing
Treatment issued: Bones set, splinted, and wing bound to body. No magic used.
Payment: 2 Gold. Paid by Tillius.

Offline Amena

• Epic Member
  • Bring it
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 12:54:08 AM
Patient Name: Ashley Schwartz
Patient Ailment: Head trauma, signs of concussion, one pupil blown out. Suffering short term memory loss. In a lot of pain. Swelling in the head, likely excess cerebral fluid around the brain along with brain swelling, causing pressure and pain.
Treatment issued: Medications delivered, instructions given to (NPC Healer) for further treatment, follow up needed. The (NPC Healer) in question does not seem have much knowledge with head injuries. Suggested the patient move around a few times a day, so that if there is excess fluid, it can drain naturally if able.
Payment: Billed 4 gold.

Notes: Made a house visit due to a missive received by Dawson Capris requesting I take a look and see if there is anything I can do. Worry was expressed over her mental state. Dawson sent literature and a suggestion on treatment. Caution is suggested to be taken with those who have not completed formal training under my, or another healer's tutelage. Dawson had dropped out of his training, and apparently believes he knows more than the Masters. Notated here because of his connections with the patient, and the potential for him take matters into his own hands and doing more harm than good.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 08:50:59 PM by Amena »

Offline Amena

• Epic Member
  • Bring it
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 11:39:36 AM
Patient Name: Tykari
Patient Ailment: In labor
Treatment issued: Delivered girl, Hikari
Payment: 5 gold, paid

Lionheart

Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 03:35:07 AM
Treating Healer : Tillius Elmitore, supported by Kirkis

Patient Name : Atlis ( Furcadia Name : Perished)

Patient Ailment : Stomach Laceration

Treatment issued : Stomach stitching was offered in conjunction with salves and heavy bandages.

Payment : One Gold was deposited to the Infirmary coffers

Additional Information

Quote from: The High Cleric - Warrior Priest of Etla
Supplies were taken for patient treatment in the Cathedral; unknown reason as to why the patient insisted treatment in the Cathedral, though I was inclined to acquiesce for patient safety and lack of desire for any more dismay to befall the Cathedral.

Lady Aspen Martinus should be sought for helping to answer this question as she would know treatment is not to happen on the Cathedral grounds due to lack of trained staff and available supplies.

The patient claimed to be a 'Half-Fae' creature and that an Iron Blade was used to attack her in the Forest.

Due to my exhaustion and inability to have a steady hand, Mister Kirkis, local shopkeep, had to handle the formal stitching, application of ointment, and bandaging.

It was requested that Lady Atlis be returned to the Martinus Manor for rest.

Sincerely yours,

Tillius

Offline Amena

• Epic Member
  • Bring it
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 16, 2016, 01:05:01 AM
Patient Name: Delysia
Patient Ailment: Pregnancy check up
Treatment issued: No treatment. Looked at the home to make sure it will be appropriate to deliver there. Confirmed twins.
Payment: Paid, 10 gold from King James. Any excess is to be considered a donation.

Notes: House visit to the Snowe residence upon request. Confirmed via magic that the patient is having twins. Supplies have been ordered and will be delivered to the home early to mid-August. Home delivery requested and home is approved for delivery. Supplies will be stored at the Snowe residence for ease of delivery when the time comes. Payment was made as a gift to the expecting parents. 10 gold in total, after delivery, when labor and supplies and home visits are accounted for, any excess from the payment is to be considered as a donation.

Offline Amena

• Epic Member
  • Bring it
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 12:39:57 PM
Patient Name: Amena Britta
Patient Ailment: Broken nose, broken jaw, impaled: left side of stomach.
Treatment issued: Nose and jaw were already set. Magic used to hurry along mending, internal and external injuries healed with magic and patched up.
Payment: Paid, 5 gold.

Notes: The captain was brought in by the aid of an exhausted Tillius and a guard I didn't get the name of. She was unconscious during treatment. When she woke up, she paid and promptly left. She has been advised to rest for a few days to finish healing.

OOC notes: Fade to black healing session 'cause alts.

Offline Amena

• Epic Member
  • Bring it
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 25, 2016, 12:20:15 AM
Patient Name: Raen
Patient Ailment: Body is heavily bruised. Dislocated and broken left arm. Left horn snapped off. Lots of cuts and gashes. Swelling & open wound from an insect-sting on her right side.
Treatment issued: Relocated left arm, set bone, casted. Cuts and gashes stitched, as well as the sting wound. Salve and bandaged necessary areas.
Payment: Will be billed, 4 gold.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 12:40:34 AM by Amena »

Offline Amena

• Epic Member
  • Bring it
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 25, 2016, 12:37:35 AM
Treating Healer: Ania, with help from Tykari, Xoel, and Kirkis
Patient Name: Tillius
Patient Ailment: Gaping chest wound through to back, eviscerated right lung, X-shaped lesion on back, third-degree burns on most of his body, death.
Treatment issued: The wound had an adverse effect to magic, but with help with magic channelling, the lung was repaired. Heart restarted. Kirkis and Tykari later mended him further, sealing the chest wound and tending to burns. Tillius has not woken up and will be kept in the infirmary for observation and further healing.
Payment: No charge.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 01:30:58 AM by Amena »

Offline Amena

• Epic Member
  • Bring it
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 25, 2016, 12:41:42 AM
Treating Healer: Ania with help from Xeol
Patient Name: James Darkarma
Patient Ailment: Busted ear drums, several cuts with the deepest being across the palms of his foreclaws. Stab wound to the chest that barely missed the heart. Damaged ribs, cut rather than broken. Odd, malignant energy around the wound.
Treatment issued: With magic help from Xeol, healed the worst of the wounds. Suggested he stay for observation and any further healing that may be needed.
Payment: To be billed later.

Offline Amena

• Epic Member
  • Bring it
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 25, 2016, 12:52:45 AM
Crystal shard incident:

Several hit with crystal shards after magic made it explode, some who left before they could be treated (thus they are not listed since it is unknown they were hit).

Those struck:
Ania - dug out crystal and shards and stitched self up.
Kyuuzou Hokuto (Ichibun) - Healed by Xoel
Bialis Conroy - Not treated
Tillius - Treated by many
Tamiko - Treated by Xoel
Tykari - Treated by Xoel

No charge.

Offline Amena

• Epic Member
  • Bring it
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 31, 2016, 05:23:42 AM
Patient Name: (Snapper)
Patient Ailment: Cuts and scrapes all over.
Treatment issued: Cleaned and mended cuts, stitched and bandaged necessary areas. More work needs to be done over time.
Payment: Bartered for help with work around the infirmary.

Offline Amena

• Epic Member
  • Bring it
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 31, 2016, 05:25:55 AM
Treating Healer: Dorax
Patient Name: Faaide
Patient Ailment: Twisted/sprained ankle.
Treatment issued: Wrapped and advised not to use that foot too much.
Payment: Bill sent to Epitome, along with a note from Ania detailing Faaide's behavior.