News

A Letter for Ania

Rose · 3352

Offline Rose

• Etla's Mom
    • View Profile
    • RPR
on: July 13, 2016, 11:35:13 PM
A letter is left at the infirmary in the early evening hours, addressed to Ania though really... anyone could read it! In atrocious handwriting, it reads:

Dear Ania,
My husband and I are expecting twins in a couple months, and were wondering how much you might charge for a delivery at-home. Please feel free to send a response to [home]. Thank you!

Delysia Snowe

[I hope it's okay to post this here!]

Offline Amena

• Epic Member
  • Bring it
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 05:57:59 AM
Ania replied promptly, having a letter delivered to the Snowe household. Her writing was neat, tidy, and professional.

Delysia Snowe,

I cannot give an approximate amount before checking on your progress in person. I can deliver at your home for your comfort, but I will need supplies readied ahead of time. Expect for no more than five gold, however, circumstances may cause the price to shift. If you would like a home visit to discuss this in further detail, I shall make myself available to you.

Sincerely,
Ania Kyuuzou

Offline Rose

• Etla's Mom
    • View Profile
    • RPR
Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 08:07:11 AM
Delysia is promptly shamed upon reading the crispwriting, and begs Draum to write the next letter for her! Consequently, this one is much more readable.

Dear Ania,
Thank you for responding so quickly! A home visit would be fine, and much preferred if you can spare the time. We live at [address]* and I'm typically home most of the day**. Thank you!

Delysia Snowe

* The townhomes across from the city park
** I'm typically on from 6pm - 10:30pm FST.