News

Official Blacksmith Pricings

Vallahd · 2032

Offline Vallahd

• Merchant's Guild
    • View Profile
on: July 25, 2016, 12:18:56 AM
Alright. I'm making this to provide a definite structure to weapon prices using my personal method of calculating it out. The price of the ingots used upped 50% for labor plus 25% extra for every advanced enchantment (ones that aren't unbreaking or lighter or minor enchantments).

First, the metals themselves. For main blades, there's iron, steel, Damascus steel (with multiple varieties but all fall under the same pricing range), titanium-steel, mithril (again multiple forms), and full blown celestial metals.

Note, these aren't applicable to real life and are based on fantasy/medieval times, and this is the ingot itself not the work put in added.

Iron - 4G

Steel - 15G

Damascus steel - 25-35G

Titanium-steel - 55G

Mithril - 70-80G

Celestial Metals - 150+G

Other metals that may be used are soft metals for casting, like making pommels, guards, decoration, and so on. These include copper, brass, bronze, pewter, tin, and aluminum. Which to save some space, they're generally about 3G to 5G

I'd also like to put up a general stock weapon listing price. Since the official Eileadora currency says a good sword should be about 20-40 gold, I'll be figuring the prices off that. Higher quality, such as Damascus, add about 15 gold.

Dagger/knives - 10G

Short sword/Machete/Kopesh/Shotel (and anything smaller than a long sword really) - 20G

Long sword/Katana/Rapier/Saber - 30G

Bastard sword/Claymore/Diato Katana - 40G

Halberd/Polearm weapon - 25-45G

I may add on a full list of what weapons appear in what catagory, but I think this is good for now. Hope this helps clear things up on pricings.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:52:27 AM by Dorax »