Abigail Wilde · 3477

Offline Abigail Wilde

• The Loud One
  • Veteran Member
  • You look good enough to eat!
    • View Profile
on: October 26, 2016, 10:37:35 PM
Dear Earthen Smith

My name is Rosalind and I am currently in process of becoming part of the city guard.  However, I need a new weapon and I was told that this forge is one of the best.  I need a warhammer that can withstand me, that will not break or bend in combat.  I am also over 8 feet tall so it will need to be larger then standard size as well.

On a side note, I was hoping to rely on your expertise.  With the eclipse and before that problems with Fae, I will need to bring silver and iron to bare to level the playing field.  How to incorporate such things, I will leave up to you.

Thank you in advance,
Rosalind Backus

(There is a return address to the Fighter's guild)

Offline James Crovax Darkarma

• Ancient Dragon of the Earth
  • Admin
  • Veteran Member
  • Earth Wyrm Jim
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 11:45:00 PM
I have received your order. Your dimensions will not be a problem, and I have an idea for the two metals. This will take time, but expect it within two weeks.

Signed,
James Darkarma

'Fear the calmest person in the room.'

Offline James Crovax Darkarma

• Ancient Dragon of the Earth
  • Admin
  • Veteran Member
  • Earth Wyrm Jim
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 01:24:26 PM
The weapon ordered was delivered. It was a raven beak warhammer upscaled to a proper size for what had been requested. The haft was made of adamantine and wrapped in a dark, tough leather studded with rivets to hold it in place. The butt of the haft had a weighted spike to act as a counter balance as well as a weapon. The striking face of the hammer was square with the corners of the square raised slightly off the surface into sharper points that curved outwards, and made for cracking armor as well as helping focus the impact into smaller points. The opposite end was a slightly hooking, bladed spike known as a 'Raven's Beak' that was impossibly sharp. The metal was strange, a layered pattern weld of silver, and cold iron  that might have been mistaken as damascus. Runes were etched into the head along the the edges of it. Small, yet pulsing with power. The item emitted a very gentle metallic hum, and vibration when hefted.

@Abigail Wilde
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 01:26:09 PM by James Crovax Darkarma »

'Fear the calmest person in the room.'