News

Veula

Veula · 3036

Offline Veula

• View Profile
on: May 28, 2018, 11:33:24 PM
Have you previously submitted an application/character sheet which has been approved? No
Tell us a bit about your RP experience to date: I'm usually a tabletop dungeons and dragons player, but I've always wanted to roleplay online.
Why are you interested in joining the dream? At first I was interested because it seemed like the only active dream on furcadia that wasn't fetish-based, but now its because of the lore and community vibes I'm getting from giving this forum a once-over.

Basics / Biography Data
Furcadia Name: Veula
Character Name (if different): Veula
Alias(es):
Species: Furre
Subspecies/Race: Arachnid
Apparent Age: 20's-30's
Height: around 7 ft
Weight:
Build: Eldritch Horror
Fur/Skin Color: grey
Hair Color/Style: Violet-grey
Eye Color: Fiery red
Markings/Scars: Striped arms/legs, Rorschach pattern on abdomen
Appendages: Twice the arms and legs of an average humanoid, awkward abdomen
Handedness: Ambidextrous
Primary Class: Rogue
Secondary Class (optional): Other: Creature of the Night
Profession: N/A
Appearance (Furcadia Description): Veula is some sort of horrible human-spider hybrid. She has many gleaming, rounded eyes and a sharp set of mandibles protruding from a nearly-feminine face. Her body is that of a humanoid female with an extra set of arms and legs, with a rather large abdomen jutting out behind her. If one watches for too long, they will notice her limbs move at some decidedly odd angles. Her coloration is dark, with striped legs and an elaborate pattern on her backside which closely resembles a Rorschach test. When it is closer to time to molt, her colors tend toward a lighter, more muted tone. Depending on the viewers willpower and personal fears, Veula can appear much more grotesque and threatening than she actually is.

Personality
Demeanor: Usually Aloof, but will play up harsh reactions (you want big and scary? I'll show you big and scary!)
Likes: Loud music, Patterns, darkness, silk, small places, high places, philosophical debate
Dislikes: strangers (more of an apprehension than a dislike), large bodies of water, Nobility, being snubbed
Phobias (if any): Large Birds.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Free Spirit)
Description: A strange and very rare alignment. Chaotic neutral characters are very unpredictable individualists, being governed by whatever they feel like doing at the moment. Example: Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes).
Cribnote: I do what I feel like at the time.

Statistics
Strength (STR): Medium-Low
Dexterity (DEX): Medium-High
Constitution (CON): Medium-Low
Intelligence (INT): High
Wisdom (WIS): Medium
Charisma (CHA): Medium-Low
Overall Evaluation: (60) Average

(Strengths / Resistances) / Weaknesses
Strengths / Resistances: Can spin a rather strong web
Weaknesses: Narcolepsy

Possessions
Weapons
  • Weapon:
    Description:
  • Weapon:
    Description:
Armor
  • Armor:
    Description:
  • Armor:
    Description:
Trinkets / Items (owned or worn):
  • Item:
    Description:
  • Item:
    Description:

Abilities
Natural Abilities
  • Ability: Web Spinning/Weaving
    Description: Just like a normal spider, but on a much larger scale. Webbing is very hard to cut through but not impossible. Her web-weaving skills translate to other materials as well, but there is nothing too spectacular about what she can make.
  • Ability: Spacetime flux
    Description: Due to a mutated curse in her family line, sometimes Veula wakes up in an extremely different location than she fell asleep in. This is how she wound up here.
  • Ability: Hideous Visage
    Description: Her regular appearance is altered to be more frighting and grotesque in the eyes of certain individuals. Usually only those whom she can impose her own will over, or those who are naturally low of will. People who dislike spiders/bugs seem to be affected as well, to a lesser degree (more ick! than AH! at that point.).
Learned Abilities:
  • Ability:
    Description:
  • Ability:
    Description:

Other
RPR Profile (or other website) URL (optional): https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=112948
Other pertinent info:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 01:34:37 PM by Veula »

Offline Eliel

• Queen Bee
  • Owner
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Alt Names: Elora Elaniae (& Aantara), Prisishis, Hyleori
Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 12:34:06 PM
Hiya! Welcome!

Sorry for the delay, I just moved and a lot of staff has been dealing with some RL issues as well. We'll try to give this a good look over ASAP!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zehera

• Junior Admin
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
Hello there Veula

I am Zehera and I will be working on your App with you. I have a few questions to start off with if you do not mind? Does she have any combat skills? or magic skills? I see the line "Those with strong willpower see Veula for what she is, but weaker people, or those with specific phobias, tend to see a more horrifying version of the truth." in your Rpr and that seems a bit like something that should be listed as an ability?

If you would like to talk on Discord or Furc go ahead and message me! Or just respond here.
Zeh

Offline Veula

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 01:36:22 PM
Hello! I updated her skills to include the fear factor(tm).
She does not have any fighting abilities as of yet, mostly she will just scare and run away for now.

Offline Zehera

• Junior Admin
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 02:03:29 PM
Just make sure you add new abilities when you learn them on to your character sheet.  Other then That approved!