News

Grumphkin Leafmantle

Guest · 2370

Belvius

on: September 08, 2016, 07:40:50 AM
A little about my previous experience: I played Furc from middle school through the summer after high school (about 2003 - 2008). Quit playing Furc to get into tabletop RP (D&D and Pathfinder) and have been running/playing tabletop on a weekly basis since. Sometimes I'll run a game in an online, text-based environment to get back in touch with my players who have since moved away. Used to frequent dreams such as The Broken Sword Inn, Bail's Tavern, and Wayfarer's Inn back in the day.

Why I'd like to join: It's been a long time since I've been a part of an online RP community and I decided it was time to get back on Furc. I started creating my own dream to my preferences, but I discovered Etla Isle had most of what I was looking for, plus an established continuity to boot.

Furcadia Name: Belvius
Character Name: Grumphkin Leafmantle
Aliases: Leafy, Twiggy, Grumpy
Species: Dwarf
Subspecies/Race/Class: Ranger/Barbarian/Rake
Height: 3' 10"
Fur/Skin Color: Bronzed
Hair Color/Style: Brown, closely cropped, mid-length beard
Eye Color: Green
Markings/Scars: None
Appendages: The usual

Demeanor: Mood is subject to change. Generally gruff and arrogant.
Alignment: True Neutral
Profession: Lumberman/Woodsman/Gatherer/Hunter/Trapper (Whatever pays)

Resistances: Mild resistance to poisons, molds, fungi, and spores
Weaknesses: Mind-affecting spells
Phobias: Deep pits and deep waters

Statistics:
Strength (STR):High (19)
Dexterity (DEX): Above average (16)
Constitution (CON): High (18)
Intelligence (INT): Low (10)
Wisdom (WIS): Low (12)
Charisma (CHA): Low (9)

Details:
Weapons
- Lumberman's Axe - A basic two-handed, single-bladed tree murderer.
- Shortbow - Useable by short people with stubby arms. Shoots 40 feet when fully drawn. Perfect for crippling an animal.
- Dagger - A 5 inch blade fits snugly in a boot strap.
Armor
- Armor - None
- Trinkets - None

Abilities
(Natural)
- Low Light Vision - Can see well in areas of dim light. Great for hunting in the forest at dusk.
- Scent - Able to follow distinct pheremone trails left by creatures in the woods.
- Ability - Info
(Learned)
- Tracking - Can find signs of traffic in a wooded area.
- Wild Empathy - Knows the body language and mannerisms to properly appear non-threatening to most wildlife.
- Ability - Info

Appearance
From a distance, this dwarf would appear as a dried up, walking bush. Clothed in natural greens and browns, and decorated with vines, twigs, leaves, and brush. From his brow to his cheeks, dirt is smeared over his visage, making features nearly undiscernible. His beard is cluttered with dried flower petals, twigs, and the occasional crawling insect. Wrapped around this bush of a dwarf, is a short hunting bow, and a strap which houses a quiver of arrows. Around his waist is a rather thick leather belt, supporting a frog, which in turns supports a well used axe. Upon further inspection one could see through the mess of foliage that this figure also wears a knapsack on his back and sturdy leather boots at his feet.

Any other pertinent info: Grumphkin finds solace deep within the forest where he can be alone. He is capable of survival and has no need to ever set foot in town. However, he also finds solace in good brew and to his dismay must venture to the tavern often.

Offline Render

• Cool as Ice
  • LoreMaster
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • JTtheNinja.com
Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 08:10:40 AM
Approved just for the name.

Current alts:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belvius

Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 08:23:54 AM
Yay! Thanks for the confirm!

Takurasho

Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 12:19:26 PM
He looks fantastic, and your timing is perfect. We have a severe dwarf shortage. That was not a pun.

Welcome!