News

Commission: Grave Dust

Guest · 2268

Takurasho

on: August 06, 2016, 02:15:43 PM
A harried courier bore unto the shoppe a letter in the early hours of the day, simply sliding the missive- which bore the silvery seal of an Ouroboros about Etla's sigil- beneath the door of The Charming Gaze.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Miss @Rivers ,

Our local cryptkeeper, Miss Keller, informed me that you are in possession of a sand-like substance that prevents the dead from rising up again. I had hopes to purchase a substantial quantity with the intent to incorporate it into the graveyard grounds. Have you more of this necromancy negating stock? Our Guild must rely upon one another in the wake of the eclipse catastrophe, and the crypts are plenty preoccupied.

But how has the Charming Gaze withheld said storm? Have you sustained any personal or property damages? How fare you?
Regards,
Master Dralt
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 02:40:08 AM by Takurasho »

Offline Rivers

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 12:33:16 AM
Would  send her little ferret as often with a note that was ment for the guild master Bobbit more than happy to bring a letter into a place with chewable things once more

Dear Dralt

My store has been rather well in on its own with the thanks of runes and seals that i carved into the foundation  once i had ownership i made sure to keep my store in its own little pocket dimension. that is why you see nothing till you step on the run just inside the door. its a simple trick for a fox as we often use those for person homes  but it fits the bill for a shop with a few minor adjustments. As for the toll on my shop i had to  keep the seals applied to make sure the warping magic around  during the star even moved around my home and if any of the magic started to fade and twist in undesired ways i had to use a Certain ...."living tool" to  devour excess magics. Nothing to worry about but its not a common knowledge of the item in question so if you wish to know comes see me personally. on that matter. The stone known as quartz already has purifying powers on its own and often used to  weave out spirits and hexing magics from body ground and graves.. but if you bless them the effect is far more potent. I suggest  buying a bulk of it from the earthen works and have them grind it into a fine powder and have the church divine bless it. this should keep everything  you need if you wish to provide something that importance instead of having a silly fox  keep such a needed item all to herself. As far as doing well I have been at a miss of sorts. the magic star has made my connection with elements rather fickle  so work is harder to complete  but once i make a full recovery I should be making trades again and repair the outside of my shop. nothing too bad just a bit of water damage and a few bored need replacing. honestly i had  to hide myself away  due to the odd flow of magic. i often went out side in very limited times  to do my other jobs but mainly stayed in my home for safe keeping.

This old hag still everything she needs and thank you for the check up
Freya Rivers
[/right[/i]]

Takurasho

Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 06:48:29 PM
Resourceful and prone to preparations as he was, Dralt had already anticipated the arrival of the infamous metal courier. Bobbit would be greeted with a small assortment of unraveled yarns, intended to distract him long enough for the master to formulate a response before he might untangle the ferret and send it home to its mistress, reply in maw.
Miss @Rivers ,

I am relieved by your resourcefulness, but do not be reluctant to notify me if our organization's assistance is ever required. I also thoroughly encourage you to operate with utmost caution. I've not forgotten the physical taxation your work places upon you, and I have recently been briefed upon the general arcane nullification and unruly nature of magic since the Eclipse event. Should your business be incapacitated, inform me, and I will ensure you are cared for until your capabilities replenish. If you would allow it, I will send contracted carpenters to repair the damage done to your shop.

Thank you for your direction. I will contact our Master Earth Smith, and soon thereafter the High Cleric. Our newfound Master Cryptkeeper will require all of the assistance we can afford her, as the toll of death upon the populace was catastrophically high. I will be quick to write if your aid is further required.
Regards,
Master Dralt
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 06:51:09 PM by Takurasho »