News

Donations: Toys, Blankets, Soaps, Medicine

MandaMouse · 2787

Offline MandaMouse

• Not all paladins are all brawn...
    • View Profile
on: October 18, 2016, 10:21:11 PM

Dear Master Dralt,

At the behest of my daughter, the Pala-Corliss March would like to donate blankets, clothes, toys, and other such childhood necessities to the Orphaned children. Liore was quite concerned about the other children who lost their parents. We would like to donate throughout the areas effected by the Red Star, as part of a late relief effort. Any information on particular needs the Orphanage is particularly needing can be returned with my courier.

Thank you, and with best regards,

Marchioness Amanda Pala-Corliss

Takurasho

Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 01:35:49 PM
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Marchioness Amanda Pala-Corliss,

Acts of magnanimity unto our orphans is ever valued. However, whilst I am the founder of Safe Anchorage, it is my Matron, Lady Delysia Snowe, who manages its operations. She is in direct care of the children and would be best suited to tell if they are wanting for any auxiliary assistance. I will send her word of your offer.
Regards,
Councilman Dralt

True to his word, @Rose   would be sent Manda's missive.

Offline Rose

• Etla's Mom
    • View Profile
    • RPR
Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 02:14:52 AM
Delysia, upon receipt of Dralt's forwarded message, takes a few days to mull over her response, before eventually coming up with this. Poor Amanda gets the full benefit of her terrible writing:

"Dear Marchioness Pala-Corliss,
The children and I are so thankful for you and your daughter's generosity! Though the orphanage is running along quite well at present, I do have some concerns regarding the upcoming winter. My sources vary from stating winters here to be anywhere from 'mild' to 'cold', so I wish to prepare and have a healthy stock of blankets and winter clothing (cloaks, mittens), just in case. I have no doubt the children would chime in that more toys would never find themselves unwanted.

My gratitude to yourself and your daughter! I do hope you two will feel free to drop by anytime you happen to be in the neighbourhood; the children and I do enjoy visitors.

Sincerely,
Lady Delysia Snowe"