Abigail Wilde

Abigail Wilde · 6339

Offline Abigail Wilde

• The Loud One
  • Veteran Member
  • You look good enough to eat!
    • View Profile
on: October 12, 2015, 07:05:39 PM
A little about my previous experience: I’ve been playing Furcadia since March of 1997.  It was less than a year old when I started.  I’ve played many characters over many years in many different guilds.  I’ve been a guild master, Dream Weaver, but most of all, an RPer.   I’ve not been on Furc for several years now though, and I feel like a rookie all over again.

Why I'd like to join:  I am so happy to see that RPing is still going strong on Furc after all these years.  And finding an active guild with this many active players and such a history is just amazing.  It's been itching in the back of my mind to get back into Furc RPing for a while now, so I’m looking forward to joining up.  Also, Aeana has already basically adopted my character, so best not to break her IC heart right?  This is also a continuation of a character that has gone through many iterations through the weirdness that is Furcadia. 

Full Name: Abigail Wilde
Aliases: None
Hair: Magenta
Fur/Skin: White
Eyes: Silver
Height: 2’6”
Weight: 40lbs
Species: Werefurre (Inspired directly from http://www.furcadia.com/roleplay/weres.html)
Race: Mustiline, Wolverine

Alignment: Lawful Good
Profession: Beggar

Resistances: Immune to diseases and poisons, including any vampyric turning.  A tougher hide and body makes her resistant to any physical damage. 
Weaknesses: Silver and blessed weapons.  Will damage Vinca symbols that get too close.  Makes dragons uneasy.
Phobias: Herself, hurting others.

Statistics:
Strength - Low
Constitution - Low
Dexterity - Low
Agility - Medium
Intelligence - Low
Wisdom - Medium

Fortitude - Low
Reflex -Medium (high)
Will - Medium

Details:
Weapons
Just her claws, which are very sharp and can slice open dragonhide with enough effort.
Armor
None

Abilities
(Natural)
Regeneration - She is able to recover minor wounds in seconds, broken bones in minutes.  Is able to regrow lost limbs over time.  It has also slowed her aging.
Shapeshifting - She has the Menalti form and 3 others which I haven’t decided yet.
Muscle Memory - She has talents locked in her mind from her previous life that comes out as reactions during stressful times.
Energy Conduit - She will be able to change and control the flow of the natural energy of the world around her.  But right now she’s clueless to the whole idea and concept of it.

(Learned)
None

Appearance
Dresses in torn and dirty rags, this skittish child wolverine speaks softly and shyly.  Looking to be only 5 years old her 2'8" tall body is fragile and underfed.  Magenta locks of tangled hair drape over her face but look like it was chopped by a blind furre. Her silver eyes are filled with fear and worry but hint of power. [Master Werefurre]

Any other pertinent info:
Her Menalti form is a whole other furre so I’ll do a separate sheet for him.  She has no idea that she is even a werefurre yet, let alone there’s this whole other life attached to her now.  Should be really interesting to see what happens when he pops out!

Full Name: Raen Ando
Aliases:
Hair: Red
Fur/Skin: Brown
Eyes: Gold
Height: 5’
Weight: 240lbs
Species: Werefurre (Inspired directly from http://www.furcadia.com/roleplay/weres.html)
Race: Mustiline, Wolverine

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Profession: Artificer, Slayer

Resistances: Immune to Poison and Disease.  Resists damage.
Weaknesses: Silver and blessed weapons.  As he is now a Menalti, he’s unable to access Abi’s other forms.  He can also only come out under a full moon or when Abi shifts to him.  Hates the Vinca symbol but can just ignore it.  Dragons have a distrust towards him.
Phobias: None

Statistics:
Strength - High
Constitution - High
Dexterity - Medium
Agility - High
Intelligence - High
Wisdom - Very High

Fortitude - High
Reflex - High
Will - Very High

Details:
Weapons
Magically infused, hellfire tempered, bastard sword (1.5 handed).  Very sharp and very difficult to break and Raen is able to control it
Master Werefurre claws, can slice dragon hide.
Armor
None, his skin and bones are tougher than normal and any damage is healed quickly.

Abilities
(Natural)
Regeneration - Is able to heal wounds quickly and regrow limbs.

(Learned)
Runic infusion - Able to craft magical items and golems
Arcane Knowledge - Able to perform spells, specializing in the elements.
Wild Magic - Able to gather more energy from the surrounding area to power up spells faster.  Can backfire in many ways, like melting his forearms off.

Appearance
Standing only 5’ tall this

Any other pertinent info:
I started Raen back in ‘97, he’s been through a lot.  I’ll list out what I can remember and I’ll mark what as my idea with a *, otherwise it's stuff that happened to this character that wasn’t my idea.
Born a werefurre*, became a vampyre/werefurre highbred, became immune to vampyrism, had his tail turned to metal, joined the Legion of Hades* and became general and then overseer before it collapsed, got married*, had a child, was trapped in hell for a week, cursed to be insane, died and resurrected as a fetus, became twins*, twins were then recombined into one furre, and then gained a 5th form from this (a Menalti of the twin)*.
And then he drifted for a while and then a took a long break from Furcadia.  It’s been bugging me that I don’t feel that this character is done, but I don’t want to walk around some OP jerk.  So something happened to him to mess up everything and basically bring him back down.  This is basically a New Game+ for me.

I hope that I will be accepted and I would be happy to answer any questions!

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 12:41:44 AM by RaenAndo »

Offline Eliel

• Queen Bee
  • Owner
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
  • Alt Names: Elora Elaniae (& Aantara), Prisishis, Hyleori
Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 07:16:40 PM
Curious if you're referring to Furcadia's Vampyre or Mephisto's?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Abigail Wilde

• The Loud One
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 07:55:10 PM
Um... Oh. I think you triggered a memory. If mephisto is the one where the vampires were spliced with demons so they got immunity to fire, then that one. If not, then it was probably whatever was a vampyre at the time back when all the rping happen in Threo.

Offline Eliel

• Queen Bee
  • Owner
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 08:46:40 PM
Yes. That is the one. That's what the Queen is =P

Offline Abigail Wilde

• The Loud One
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 10:10:12 PM
Oh-oh-oh... That's interesting.

So, does my character look good? Am I approved? Anything I need to change?

Offline Eliel

• Queen Bee
  • Owner
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 10:40:12 PM
Looks good. Hopefully one of us admins can catch you for some RP soon.

Offline Abigail Wilde

• The Loud One
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 01:23:30 AM
Sweet.  I might be on during the day more often then not. Any admins to hunt down during the day?

Offline Render

• Cool as Ice
  • LoreMaster
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • JTtheNinja.com
Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 06:38:21 AM
*raises hand*

Current alts:

Offline Fyedakin

• Greatwyrm of Nature
  • Are you crunchy and good with ketchup?
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 14, 2015, 02:20:29 PM
approved

"Pompous? Arrogant? Pride has nothing to do with either of those qualities. A dragon takes great pride in who he is, and by right of surviving in a world that the younger races makes hostile to us is proud. To have seen more than you dream makes us great." - Greatwyrm Athearcaesin

Offline Abigail Wilde

• The Loud One
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 14, 2015, 04:05:42 PM
approved

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 12:43:47 AM by RaenAndo »