News

Recommendations

Guest · 1810

Takurasho

on: September 09, 2016, 12:42:25 PM
The anticipated missive would arrive via the talon clutches of Dralt's increasingly infamous courier, a swift and speechless harpy woman. The writing within, while legible, lacked its usually pristine and precise style in favor of something hasty. The envelope was without his seal.

Master Crypt Keeper @Riley Keller ,
Death is often unexpected. Payment plans are advised; plots on loan, all else paid prior to service. Charges ought to be determined by costs of materials utilized, the duration and effort of labor, property space consumed, and delivery fees as necessary.

Grave plots
Small hole for urns, or plant plots?
2.5ft x 8ft plot:
3 x 9 ft plot:
4 x 10 ft plot:
Side-by-Side: Two separate spaces for two individuals to be buried alongside one another. I would recommend a one-hundred and seventy-five percentage of a single plot's price, at the very most.

Tombstones
Standard stone:
Tower stone:
Statue stone:

Caskets
  • Exteriors

Pine
Mahogany
Stone

• Interiors

None: Free
Cloth:
Satin:
Silk:
Down padding:

Urns
Ceramic:
Wood:
Glass:
Bronze/Brass:
Steel:
Marble:
Other: variable
Embellishments: variable

Services
Burial:
Re-opening:
Cremation:
Candlelit vigil:
Funeral Pyre:

Inquire with the High Cleric for further funeral services.

For optimal organization, I would recommend writing lists of your present employees as well as the rules of the yard, etiquette expected of visitors, stipulations as to who (and what) will or will not be buried. I have heard of your recent construction of shelves, but if you are unfamiliar with the process of building caskets or carving tombstones, we've Masters that may assist you. Our Master Mason {NPC}, Master Carpenter {NPC}, the Master Smith trio, or His Majesty- our Master Earth Smith- should be capable of either offering you tutelage or providing you with materials necessary for tombstones, coffins, and urns. A Miss Ehen is presently going through the gauntlet to obtain the status of Master Tailor. If she succeeds, I would suggest speaking to her if you require assistance with coffin linings- if you so choose to offer them. Remember, this is but a list of recommendations which you may add to or take from as you see fit. I hope that it serves as an adequate outline.

Regards,

Master Dralt