News

Comission: Bunches of Bags

Guest · 2349

Takurasho

on: June 01, 2016, 08:51:43 PM
My Most Esteemed Enchanter,

I've grand plans for the advancement of our Guild. Already your fellow Masters of the smithy have bolstered the defenses of our treasury, but I am not yet finished with its improvements. Due to a rise in local population and a recent proposition from a potential business associate, I have elected to initiate a bank in Eileadora, and I am in great need of your expertise. I would not care to expand upon the size and space of our treasury, but its organization will of course require no small degree of precision and fastidiousness.

I am considering the utilization of Bags of Holding for the storage of customer accounts.

Naturally, this will call for a massive order. Is this feasible? Would you propose a different method of organization? I intend to present this proposition to Her Grace, our Queen Elora, but must first be certain that the matter is fully outlined before it is brought to her attention.

I eagerly anticipate our further collaboration.
Highest regards,
Councilman Dralt
Merchant Guildmaster &
Master of Coin

Offline Rapt

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 11:21:40 PM
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It would be an honor to provide items to help advance the well being of the Queendom.
The requested order is entirely feasible, though I may purpose a different method of organization, with the same principle of the bag though in a more... parchment friendly, Perhaps a cabinet...

Included would be magically crafted reference images, glossy and lovely.
Highest regards,
Lady Sedai
Enchantress,
Royal Research Department

Spoiler: Furniture (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 11:29:05 PM by Rapt »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Takurasho

Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 12:57:43 AM
My Master Enchanter,

The basis of my proposition is projected; I will gladly permit you creative freedoms, as I thoroughly depend upon your prowess for its refinement and completion. We must meet soon so as to discuss payment.

(And meet they would- but the agreement which was established is strictly Guild business!  ::))