News

Saresa

Silver Sapphira · 3134

Offline Silver Sapphira

• Mischievious gypsy
    • View Profile
on: June 09, 2015, 02:56:29 PM
A little about my previous experience: I've RPd on furc for about 12yrs now! Pretty much in medieval-dragonlands based dreams.

Why I'd like to join: I need RP!

Main Stats:

Strength- Low

Constitution- Low

Dexterity-  High

Agility- High

Intelligence- Medium

Wisdom- Medium

Fortitude: Low

Reflex: High

Will: Medium

Full Name: Saresa Emi Dyel
Aliases: Sar, Essie, Esa
Hair: Bob-style, straight, brown
Fur/Skin: Medium length dark brown fur in summer, thicker and slightly lighter brown in winter
Eyes: Very dark, almost black
Height: 5ft 4
Weight: Average
Species: Pine Marten

Alignment: Mostly chaotic neutral, maybe a little true neutral
Profession: Kind of a jack of all trades, or she at least tries to be! She'll give just about any job a try

In-game desc:
Overly long sleeves are wide towards her paws, while the rest of the snug tunic is fitted for a feminine figure and completed by the pointed hood. The tunic itself is long enough to easily cover her hips, where a pair of leggings stretch all the way to her ankles and down into a pair of worn winter lace up boots. While her clothes are more practical than fashionable there's something about the young pine marten femme that most would find curiously appealing.

ADVANTAGES
Quick - light on her feet, she can run quicker than most over a short distance.
Pretty - she'd certainly scrub up just fine if someone managed to talk her into it and stick her in some fancy clothes!
Keen senses - her hearing inparticular is quite good, as well as having reasonable night vision

DISADVANTAGES
Fragile - fairly prone to sicknesses, especially in winter time, and easily broken bones.
Poor - her clothes are a bit worn and have been repaired several times, she clearly can't afford to waste coin on new ones.
Addiction - she likes all sorts of trinkets and will do just about anything to get hold of whatever takes her current fancy, easy distracted by pretty shiney things.

Weapon: A small dagger strapped to her right thigh

RPR: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=30125
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 02:58:33 PM by Saresa »

Offline Fyedakin

• Greatwyrm of Nature
  • Are you crunchy and good with ketchup?
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 03:50:23 PM
I'm in approval...

"Pompous? Arrogant? Pride has nothing to do with either of those qualities. A dragon takes great pride in who he is, and by right of surviving in a world that the younger races makes hostile to us is proud. To have seen more than you dream makes us great." - Greatwyrm Athearcaesin