News

Aaric Malin

Guest · 2084

Ruban

on: June 20, 2016, 01:44:21 AM
A little about my previous experience: I've roleplayed in several different dreams as several different types of characters. Each one has been fun to roleplay, and all the different scenarios have been great! 

Why I'd like to join: Eileadora is a great place, it's a unique dream with awesome people. I love all the different types of characters and having poked into some plots it sounds awesome.

Furcadia Name: Aaric Malin
Character Name: Aaric Malin
Aliases: Ric, Mal
Species: Human
Height: 5'3
Fur/Skin Color: Pale Caucasian
Hair Color/Style: Brown, messy and choppy, cropped
Eye Color: Bright blue
Markings/Scars: Branded M on right side of lower neck, scrapes and scratches all over the rest of his body.
Appendages: None

Demeanor: Friendly if your nice to him, he tries to be as honest as possible unless circumstances permit otherwise.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Profession: None but hunts and sells the fur and on occasion the meat. Looking for work.

Resistances: Sicknesses: For some reason he never gets sick.
Weaknesses: Skin tends to bruise easily, has a weak sense of smell, and cannot read.
Phobias: Fear of death, and fear of being in a cage

Statistics:
Strength (STR): Medium
Dexterity (DEX): High
Constitution (CON): Medium
Intelligence (INT): Medium
Wisdom (WIS): Medium
Charisma (CHA): Low

Details:
Weapons
Bow with a small set of arrows that is always attached to his hip.

Armor
None

Abilities
(Natural)
-Hunting
-Running fast

(Learned)
-Archery
-Stealth
-Thief
-Violin

Appearance
His short black hair is always messy with an uneven cut but it still frames the young lads face. Pale Caucasian skin and striking blue eyes stand out among his kind face and small build. Being slightly underweight the teen's mismatched clothes hang off his limbs and are tattered and torn in several places. A small satchel always hangs from Aaric's shoulder, holding several useful items, and a bow and set of arrows is latched to his hip at all times.

Any other pertinent info:
RPR:   http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=65314&page=141891 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 02:00:02 AM by Takurasho »

Takurasho

Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 01:59:10 AM
Looks good to me! Approved. Since he's looking for work, be sure to take a peek at the Job Board. There's also a lot of folks around here that could use apprentices (the gal in my desc is a hunter as well, and she could use an assistant with skinning/curing/leatherwork/dog handling, while the redhead could always use help around the stables!)

Ruban

Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 12:32:20 AM
Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it!  :D