News

Courier at the Docks

Guest · 2672

Takurasho

on: August 05, 2016, 09:53:54 PM
A courier prowled the docks come dark, perusing anchored vessels in search of that sailed by House Balestra. Presuming it was present, a missive was delivered, pressed parchment sealed by the glimmering silver sigil of the Master of Coin.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Councilman @Zelanze Balestra,

A gracious benefactor, the likes of which desires anonymity, gifted unto my organization a tremendous donation of platinum. I was offered the opportunity to divide it unto other organizations. When I made mention of our up and coming Navy, our benefactor granted that a portion may be delivered to aid your efforts.

I also write in search of your council and camaraderie. I have elected to utilize my own a portion to acquire two vessels. I would care to create our own localized shipping company, but I would greatly regret attempting to formulate a fleet without your aid.

We've much to discuss. Do inform me of a preferable place and time as soon as you are able. There's much work to be done, and the Council must cooperate unlike ever before if we are to recover from our most recent catastrophe.
Regards,
Takurasho Dralt
Master of Coin &
Merchant Guildmaster
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 02:38:26 AM by Takurasho »

Offline Zelanze

• Veteran Member
  • Hope Burns Bright
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 02:53:43 PM
Zelanze would take the letter from the courier, reading it for a moment right there on the docks before offering a nod and dismissing the young man with his usual warm smile. Settling in to a seat in the port authority office he would carefully ink his pen to respond;

Councilmen @Takurasho Dralt,

The Navy and Docks certainly appreciate your generous donation, especially in what is still a time of some repairs after the storms and recent chaos. Of course i'd be happy to help you aquire two vessels, just as much as a friend as a council member if you'd not mind the title. I shall make myself available unto you any time in this following week that is best for you, simply allow for a day or two's notice so I can clear my schedule of any currently penned in works.

Regards,
Zelanze Balestra
Master of Ships

Takurasho

Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 06:46:37 PM
The response was expedient, but once again, it arrived shortly after sun's set.
Captain @Zelanze ,

I will certainly send our benefactor your gratitude. Suggesting funding for the navy came naturally, as I am grateful for its formulation, and I was quite concerned by the suspicion that the eclipse had impeded upon your efforts. I will be sure to afford you an early announcement prior to my visit. You'll receive my courier again some time soon, but I should hope you would not be opposed to my decision of delivering the donation myself. One cannot be too careful in the wake of catastrophe. I look forward to our collaboration.
Regards,
Master Dralt