Café Hours

Render · 2141

Offline Render

• Cool as Ice
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • JTtheNinja.com
on: October 30, 2016, 07:29:40 PM
The Jitterbugge Café is pleased to welcome patrons from sunrise through midnight, seven days a week.

[OOC: The café is considered closed and is ICly locked from 12am through 6am FST each day. Characters who try to gain entry while it is closed will find the doors locked, double-locked, and triple-locked, and the place inaccessible. If you need to play a scene there outside these hours but have it considered to be earlier (due to time zones, etc), that is fine so long as all parties know it is time-offset.

If you're going to start trouble, you can ICly assume either Bean or Jo would, at the first sign of trouble, call for a guard, who can be NPCed if nobody is online/available. You can also expect sharp things/boiling liquids thrown at your character if he/she refuses to go along with the guards. Bean and Jo might not be very strong, but they protect their stuff with a hive mentality. If I'm online, give me a whisper so I know what's up. Otherwise, please drop me a line on the forum. Thank you.]
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 07:37:13 PM by Render »

Current alts:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login