News

Aymond Ellswroth (Character Revamp)

Guest · 1276

Aymond

on: July 21, 2017, 10:55:46 PM
(Never used the old one. I like this one better.)

Have you previously submitted an application/character sheet which has been approved? No
Tell us a bit about your RP experience to date: Oh, lord. I've been role-playing for a long time. To give you an idea, Furcadia has been my source for it, and I can remember when it had options for what type of markings you wanted to have. I mainly prefer combat oriented RP, so I tend to stick to characters with some form of martial training.
Why are you interested in joining the dream? It's very active, and I've already played with a few people here, who are very nice. I would like to be officially recognized, incase I decide to try and introduce some larger scale role-playing in to the mix.

Basics / Biography Data
Furcadia Name: Aymond Ellswroth
Character Name (if different): Aymond Ellswroth
Alias(es): Badger
Species: Human
Subspecies/Race: Caucasion/Nordic
Apparent Age: 28-30
Height: 5'10
Weight: 190-195 Lbs
Build: Muscular
Fur/Skin Color: Pale, with a slightly pinkish hue.
Hair Color/Style: He had a fiery orange and red color to his hair, usually messy, with a short beard.
Eye Color: Blue
Markings/Scars: A multitude of scars, but mainly on his torso and the covered portion of his secondary arm, ranging from sword wounds to beast injuries.
Appendages:
Handedness: Ambidextrous
Primary Class: Warrior
Secondary Class (optional): Mercenary
Profession: Sellsword
Appearance (Furcadia Description): This human male stood at a modest 5'10, built like a jaguar, and about as stout as one as well. Fiery orange and red hair framed a pale, almost pink face, with deep set blue eyes and a slight beard, both youthful and rugged. He was clad in a variety of leather and steel; a leather vest with a steel breastplate sewn in, a single pauldron and gauntlet on his left hand, with a leather bracer on the other, sword arm bare. Simple cloth pants tucked into leather boots, equipped with light greaves, and finally a long sword on his left hip, kept in place with a sturdy waist belt.

Personality
Demeanor: Outwardly cheerful, slightly sarcastic.
Likes: Steaks made from exotic animals; a good fight, though, hopefully without death.
Dislikes: Evil, cowardly people, and anything he percieves as an injustice.
Phobias (if any): Spiders. He very much hates giant spiders.
Alignment: Chaotic Good (Rebel)
Description: Strong believers in freedom who like to make their own way and hate people who bully other people and try to push them around. They will often have a strong moral code which may not agree with the law. Example: Robin Hood .
Cribnote: WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING BADGES!

Statistics
Strength (STR): High
Dexterity (DEX): Medium-High
Constitution (CON): Medium-High
Intelligence (INT): Medium-Low
Wisdom (WIS): Medium-Low
Charisma (CHA): Medium-High
Overall Evaluation: (75) Very Strong

(Strengths / Resistances) / Weaknesses
Strengths / Resistances: Strong and durable, high pain tolerance, no magical resistances
Weaknesses: Pretty standard human. Fire, drowning,  the usual things.

Possessions
Weapons
  • Weapon: Gundher
    Description: His personal and favorite sword. Gundher was a sturdy, etched longsword, with runic symbols lining the broad of the blade, though the pommel and grip were a very simple mahogany wood. No magical properties, just well made.
  • Weapon: Spring-Blade
    Description: A spring loaded blade launcher built into the gauntlet on his off-hand. While he has multiple on his person, the contraption is a single shot, requiring a manual reload each time it's used. (Optional: Would very much like to have it, but if it's too advanced, I understand.)
Armor
  • Armor: Leather Coat/Breastplate Combination
    Description: His leather top has a breast plate sewn into the chest, protecting his heart and lungs but leaving his abdomen loose and flexible. The leather and steel themselves were well made, with the steel firm, and the leather soft enough to allow movement.
  • Armor: Gauntlet/Pauldron Combination
    Description: Being worn on one arm, the pauldron and gauntlet were kept in lieu of a shield. The metal was worked in such a way that the gauntlet made for a decent enough shield and bludgeoning object, and the pauldron was thick, protecting him from any angle slashes to the shoulder area.
Trinkets / Items (owned or worn):
  • Item: Belt and Pouches
    Description: A belt lined with pouches, each one holding something different. Most were uniform, minus a longer one, which housed spare blades for his gauntlet.
  • Item: Ring
    Description: A ring on a necklace he carries. Has some significance, perhaps maybe even some latent properties. Given to him as payment for work.

Abilities
Natural Abilities
  • Ability: Higher Strength
    Description: Partly innate, as the tolerance to build it comes naturally, but in a world of magic and beasts, his people have grown hardy and strong. He can lift, shove and throw objects an average person would hardly be able to lift.
  • Ability: Kinetic Force
    Description: A newer ability of his, discovered by mistake. While not able to control it or call upon it on demand right now, this ability was very useful; when performed, he can project a wave of force in any direction around his being, or in a large bubble if necessary. He's learning to control it.
Learned Abilities:
  • Ability: Eastern Swordsmanship
    Description: A very fluid, a-typical style for a warrior, this style of combat trains the student to use all weapons as an extension of their body, along with using their body along with their weapons in both attack and defense, and emphasizes simultaneous attack and defense.
  • Ability: Parkour
    Description: Not the kind that douchebags of the modern day use, Aymond's history as a mercenary has thrown him into many situations, and as a result, he's learned to be quick and precise, each finger a fish hook, he can climb and jump over nearly every obstacle, despite the weight of his armor.

Other
RPR Profile (or other website) URL (optional):
Other pertinent info: This is a trial profile. These are his base abilities. He will develop more as he progresses, but this is simply for your consideration. :)