News

Winter Holiday Specials!

Ameera Nasrin · 2581

Offline Ameera Nasrin

• Beauty Is Blind
    • View Profile
    • RPR
on: December 19, 2017, 10:13:43 PM
A notice has been posted at the doors to the Conservatory that reads as follows;

To celebrate the Winter Holiday's now upon us, from the Winter Solstice and Yuletide through Candlemas, special winter floral arrangements will be sold at the Conservatory for a special fee! From now until the 2nd day of February, you can get an array of pre-made flower arrangements at the Conservatory, or at the Conservatory's market stall - along with the usual wares available twice weekly.

Such arrangements range from wreath's and baskets, to centerpieces and bouquets. All arrangements are available for as low as 5 silver a piece, or as high as 2 gold. Price varies upon the size of the arrangement.  Personal arrangements are also being offered for a lowered rate and can be purchased for 3 - 5 gold a piece. (Three for small handcrafted arrangements, five for large ones.) These arrangements must be requested no later than two days in advance and can be tailored to suit your flower preferences. The price is of course dependent on the size and complexity of the arrangement. Please see one of our attendants for any inquiries or to make your purchase.

Sincerely wishing you all happy holiday's this season.

Lady Ameera Sherazi-Drubunir & The Staff at La Rose d'Argent Conservatoire.

Spoiler: Arrangement Examples (click to show/hide)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dralt

Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 04:48:30 PM
An envelope and small satchel of gold were delivered to the conservatory proprietor by a young human courier. The emblem of the Guild sealed it closed, though the script within did not belong to the Guildmaster himself.

To the Illustrious Lady Ameera:

With the festive season coming quickly towards a close, we have found our headquarters to be lacking a certain degree of charm, a grievance which would surely be rectified by the presence of your decadent ouvrage. We require three wreaths, preferably dominated by the colors red, gold, and green. With this letter, you ought to have received a pouch containing three gold pieces. If you do not, please report your courier immediately. He was terribly young and his hair was uncombed, making for a most suspicious laborer indeed.
Your humble comrades and neighbors,
Messrs. Grimblepot, Hartman, & Robert
Merchant Guild Advisers

Offline Ameera Nasrin

• Beauty Is Blind
    • View Profile
    • RPR
Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 09:20:42 PM
In the late evening hours a young male courier would enter the guild with three parcels and a small bit of parchment, a letter. Inside each square, flat box was one small wreath, each of a different make and style from the others; One held baby's breath, red amaryllis, yellow phlox and white chrysanthemums among the green ferns. Another of red roses and delicate white casa blanca lilies balanced with vibrant green leaves and yellow Asiatic lilies. The final wreath had a mixture of red and yellow holly berry, helleborus and star of Bethlehem flowers amid baby's breath dotted here and there throughout the green leafy accompaniment.  The small letter that was sent with it read as follows;

Quote from: Lady Ameera Nasrin Sherazi-Drubunir, Master Horticulturist
Messrs. Grimblepot, Hartman and Robert,

I thank you for your interest in my work and am most happy to oblige your requests. I do so hope that the three wreaths I have sent will suffice in lending a more warm and festive ambiance to the headquarters. Do be sure to write if you have any further need of floral accompaniment, they do add a certain flare to any occasion.

By the by, I would like to assure you that, despite questionable appearances, all three pieces of gold were indeed accounted for.

Best seasons greetings to you,

Lady Ameera Sherazi-Drubunir,
Master Horticulturist

*Edited, I realized that one of my wreath's was the same picture by accident!*
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 10:37:28 PM by Ameera Nasrin »