News

Silver Sapphira

Silver Sapphira · 2650

Offline Silver Sapphira

• Mischievious gypsy
    • View Profile
on: January 09, 2016, 12:01:04 PM
A little about my previous experience: I've RPd on furc for about 14yrs now (give or take), pretty much in Kasurian based furre-only dreams but those types aren't so popular as they once were and due to my timezone (UK!) being awkward for RP I've had to find somewhere else to seek it and so here I am at Etla!

Why I'd like to join: I've actually been around in the dream for a few months now - I originally joined some time back with a different (new) character that never really took off/I found difficult to develop and have since brought an older, more established character to the dream that I've found much easier to grab a bit of RP with!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Furcadia Name: Silver Sapphira
Character Name: Silver Sapphira
Aliases: Silv
Species: Feline
Subspecies/Race/Class: "Blue" mackerel tabby
Height: 5ft 5
Fur/Markings: Pale grey fur with darker tabby markings throughout
Hair Color/Style: Roughly shoulder length with a fringe, dark grey
Eye Color: A pale green
Scars: Faint circles around her wrists, small cuts across the bottom of her feet, a few little nicks in her ears and some cuts across her left wrist and palm

Demeanor: Can often appear happier than she is, flirty, friendly
Alignment: Neutral good
Profession: Gypsy!

Resistances: She doesn't particularly get ill and spends a great deal of her time outdoors despite the weather
Weaknesses: Alcohol (specifically rum), stubbornness
Phobias: Loneliness, losing those she holds dear, love (it's always ended badly whenever it's come about!)

Statistics:
Strength (STR):
Low
Dexterity (DEX): High
Constitution (CON): High
Intelligence (INT): Medium
Wisdom (WIS): Low
Charisma (CHA): Medium

Weapons/Armor: None! She's not particularly much of a fighter and so doesn't have anything in the way of protection or weapon.

Abilities
(Learned)
- Sewing - her mother was something of a minor seamstress so she has some reasonable skill at this herself.
- Jewellery making - to a minor degree she can also make her own necklaces, bracelets, charms etc.
- Wood work - another minor skill, she can carve small decorative pieces but she can't make anything large like furniture.

Appearance
Never trust a gypsy, especially one with a pretty face! A patchwork skirt sits comfortably around her hips while her upper half is clothed by a blouse with a daringly low v-shaped neckline. Several multicoloured bracelets jingle around both wrists on top of some long fingerless gloves, while her scarf and headwrap are very mismatched in colour. Two hoops in her right ear often clash together. Cooler weather requires a faded shawl around her shoulders, a cloak over top with a broach to clasp it together when outdoors and a pair of rather worn ankle boots, concealing a chain around one of them.

Any other pertinent info:
- RPR
- She carries around a variety of little stones (the kind you'd find simply on the floor) in pouches at her hips and can often be found "littering" the streets with them wherever she goes.

Offline Render

• Cool as Ice
  • LoreMaster
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • JTtheNinja.com
Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 01:13:37 PM
Nice artwork!

Current alts:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login