News

Janella Silentread [main]

Janella · 2295

Offline Janella

• I really don't know what I'm doing.
    • View Profile
    • Janella's RPR
on: May 10, 2017, 03:44:58 PM
A little about my previous experience: I have rped on Furc on and off since I was a teenager. I also rp a lot on RPR. I'd like to do tabletop but have time constraints, plus shy.

Why I'd like to join: To have an outlet for rp, and because this seems to be the most populated dream in the Imaginarium that has a fantasy setting.

Furcadia Name: Janella Silentread
Character Name: Janella Silentread
Aliases: Jaerlyn
Species: Elf
Subspecies/Race/Class: Drow/moon elf
Height: 5"6
Fur/Skin Color: Gray with tones of blue
Hair Color/Style: White with silver scattered throughout, usually in a braid
Eye Color: Black
Markings/Scars: Several scars
Appendages: Arms and legs

Demeanor:  Laid back, inquisitive, creepy, confident, mercurial, mischievous, malicious, sarcastic
Alignment: Neutral evil
Profession: Assassin/Rogue/Thief

Resistances: Magic, poisons, charms, sleep spells
Weaknesses: Light, lack of wisdom, greed, cold, lack of smell/taste
Phobias: Fears a return to slavery, being under someone else's control. Averse to authority figures, hostile wizards. Does have some triggers in regard to a traumatic past but they are only revealed through rp. 

Statistics:
Strength (STR): 12
Dexterity (DEX): 19
Constitution (CON): 12
Intelligence (INT): 15
Wisdom (WIS): 9
Charisma (CHA): 16

Details:
Weapons
- Weapon - Daggers
- Weapon - Shortswords
- Weapon - Darts, arrows, crossbow, throwing daggers
- Armor - Black leather armor, has some mithril plating in it and minor enchantments that ward off shots from arrows and other projectiles, has a mithral chain shirt she wears otherwise
- Trinkets - Has a watch and some dark lenses to shield her eyes from light

Abilities
(Natural)
- Ability - Infravision, seeing things according to how much heat they produce
- Ability - Globe of darkness, faerie fire, dancing lights. faerie flames
- Ability - Detect illusion, detect magic, wonky on levitation
(Learned)
- Ability - Thieving: moving quietly, using tricks of the trade or magic to move unseen amongst shadows, picking locks, picking pockets, finding traps, setting traps, disarming traps
- Ability - Assassination - poisons weapons with substances or with magic, sneak attacks on vital areas, typically done to NPCs
- Ability - Use of magic that enhance her abilities as a rogue, includes these spells:

Disguise: allows her to disguise herself as another humanoid and change the appearance of her attire for 12 hours at a time. This disguise does not hold up to physical inspection (touch.) She can change her height by one foot, taller or shorter, but she cannot change the basic arrangement of her limbs. Her steps are not heavier if she appears taller, either.
Summon Shadow: summon an undead shade that she can telepathically communicate with, that will do her bidding, for fifteen minutes.
Shadow jumping: involves moving from one shadow to another as long as it's within several meters.
Teleport: disappear and reappear directly behind her opponents back
Shadow Illusion: can create a silhouette of herself in shadows to fool people pursuing her
Uncanny Dodge: evading magical attacks (must see the attack)
Feather fall: used to survive falls from tall heights (requires a bit of a feather or some down)

Appearance

The humanoid's white and silver hair might have given the impression of a venerable age if not for her smooth skin. There was also the minor detail of the gray, bluish hue of that skin, another clue to her mixed heritage. Delicate, angular features and long, pointed ears gave further clues to just what kind of heritage it was. Her slender frame, five and a half feet tall, was wrapped in black leather armor and a violet tunic and trousers. Daggers and shortswords residing at her hips and thighs warned troublemakers away if a narrowing of her onyx eyes did not. Belts wrapped around her waist held pouches and tools, a buckler was fastened to one of the straps. One could also note a quiver hanging from the belt. A shortbow was often worn over her shoulder, and gauntlets with spikes running along the outside enclosed her palms, wrists and forearms. A mask was often pulled over her face, resting just beneath her eyes. She wore a seamless cloak with the hood pulled up much of the time, almost always seen with a pack strapped over her back since she was a nomadic creature. Her soft boots made little to no noise as she made her way through the Realms.

Any other pertinent info: Janella is a trouble maker and pretty much just a horrible person in general. Though she makes most of her money from thieving she will do dirty work such as intimidation, infiltrating or eavesdropping for money.

Link to RPR profile: https://www.rprepository.com/c/janella
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 10:37:53 PM by Janella »

Offline Tony

• Epic Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 04:37:43 PM
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Janella

• I really don't know what I'm doing.
    • View Profile
    • Janella's RPR
Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 10:59:55 AM
Jan has been a WIP and was just starting out when I made this sheet. Needless to say, I've made some changes to her. I don't think any of it's too major and I've been careful not to make her OP, but I still wanted to update her character sheet on here.