News

Diero Marivaldi

Guest · 1439

Diero

on: June 17, 2017, 09:43:56 PM
Have you previously submitted an application/character sheet which has been approved? No
Tell us a bit about your RP experience to date: I first started roleplaying in Furcadia in 2006, although it has been a couple of years since I played regularly. On weekends, I play in a D&D group as well as write and run my own adventures.
Why are you interested in joining the dream? Eiladora looks like a very complete and well-established community with many thoughtful, active players. It also is one of the very few places, by my reckoning, that doesn't accept slavery as a normal and casual part of life, which appeals very much to me.

Basics / Biography Data
Furcadia Name: Diero
Character Name (if different): Diero Marivaldi
Alias(es):
Species: Furre
Subspecies/Race: Otter
Apparent Age: Early 20s
Height: 5'8
Weight: 135 lb.
Build: swimmers
Fur/Skin Color: reddish brown
Hair Color/Style: looks like rest of body
Eye Color: black
Markings/Scars: none
Appendages: tail
Handedness: Left
Primary Class: Rogue
Secondary Class (optional):
Profession:
Appearance (Furcadia Description): This dashing, young otter is Diero Marivaldi, swashbuckler extraordinaire. He wore a quilted black doublet over a white shirt, complete with exaggerated, slashed sleeves. Well fitted leather breeches and tall boots kept him agile while keeping a striking silhouette. No fewer than three long daggers accompanied the well-worn basket hilt rapier at his belt. A red cape, fashionable and of fine quality, bore the symbol of his house; a pair of crossed keys. A swooping capitano, complete with white feather, finished the look of the yet-to-be pirate.

Personality
Demeanor: Outgoing, but sarcastic. Hopefully roguishly charming.
Likes: gambling, a strong drink, a beautiful companion, the open sea
Dislikes: waiting, cold weather, bookish sorts
Phobias (if any):
Alignment: Chaotic Good (Rebel)
Description: Strong believers in freedom who like to make their own way and hate people who bully other people and try to push them around. They will often have a strong moral code which may not agree with the law. Example: Robin Hood .
Cribnote: WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING BADGES!

Statistics
Strength (STR): Medium
Dexterity (DEX): High
Constitution (CON): Low
Intelligence (INT): Medium
Wisdom (WIS): Low
Charisma (CHA): Medium-High
Overall Evaluation: (57) Average

(Strengths / Resistances) / Weaknesses
Strengths / Resistances: none
Weaknesses: coin, women (and men), drinks, other miscellaneous vices

Possessions
Weapons
  • Weapon: well-worn basket-hilt rapier
    Description: A one-handed sword made for thrusting, but with a sharp edge capable of slashing as well. A large basket-hilt protects the user's hand while fencing. Fine quality, though aged. No remarkable features.
  • Weapon: main gauche/throwing knives
    Description: Three identical daggers, made to serve in the off-hand while fencing but also balanced for throwing. Average quality, you could find knives like these anywhere.
Armor
  • Armor: Marivaldi cape
    Description: More than just a fashion statement, in the right hands a thick yard of fabric is capable of turning away blades while remaining inconspicuous.
  • Armor: leather dueling harness
    Description: A contraption of boiled leather and iron studs that offers minimal protection without sacrificing mobility.
Trinkets / Items (owned or worn):
  • Item: Dinghy
    Description: It's all he's got to sail these days, but it serves him well as temporary shelter.

Abilities
Natural Abilities
  • Ability: Natural Swimmer
    Description: As an otter, Diero is very comfortable in the water and capable of casually outperforming the average swimmer.
Learned Abilities:
  • Ability: Swordsmanship
    Description: Diero is trained in the use of the rapier and main gauche. While he is not the greatest of swordsmen, he is a formidable opponent in a duel.
  • Ability: Accomplished Sailor
    Description: Diero has worked aboard a ship since he could first walk. He's as comfortable on deck as he is in the water.

Other
RPR Profile (or other website) URL (optional):
Other pertinent info:

Squall

Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 12:51:43 AM
visitors can't see pics , please register or login