News

Pan

Pan · 1781

Offline Pan

• View Profile
on: March 13, 2018, 11:59:23 PM
    Have you previously submitted an application/character sheet which has been approved? No
    Tell us a bit about your RP experience to date: I've been roleplaying in at least a dozen different formats for something like seventeen years now? It's some embarrassing number like that. I actually started mostly on Furcadia, way back when it was first getting popular! I'd probably describe my "attitude" insofar as I look at roleplaying as relatively passive; I think it's all interesting, and love a good back-and-forth! I'm not one to get my britches in a twist for not coming out "On Top," as it were.
    Why are you interested in joining the dream? To be honest, I heard a fair amount of people I used to see around ended up migrating this way! I spent a lot of time in the Leaky Mug/Eyre setting, back in the day. It could be a mixed bag, but I have a lot of fond memories of that place, and I'm interested in joining what looks like a more sophisticated continuity!

Basics / Biography Data

Furcadia Name: Pann (Also on Bitsie sometimes but generally not for RP)

Character Name (if different): Pan

Alias(es): None

Species: Human

Subspecies/Race: None

Apparent Age: "Young" is about it - she certainly doesn't look older than her age.

Height: 4'11''

Weight: 115-120ish

Build: Petite and pudgy

Fur/Skin Color: Dusty tan

Hair Color/Style: Light blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Markings/Scars: A regular smattering of scars about the elbows and knees - the typical kind associated with someone who's climbed their fair share of trees

Appendages: The normal four

Handedness: Right

Primary Class: Citizen

Secondary Class (optional): N/A

Profession: Urchin

Appearance (Furcadia Description): Small and round. Five feet or thereabouts, cherubic in almost every sense of the word - from petite pudginess to ever-present rosy flush in her cheeks. Dusty-colored skin is almost always blotched by dirt or grass stains, fitting her neatly into the category of "urchin." Large eyes built to wear a permanent expression of wonder are nearly always creased into joyful crescents above a gleeful smile, marked by slight gap between front teeth. A youthful woman with a demeanor that suggests dottiness, giving her the immediate atmosphere of having ended up wherever she is entirely by accident. Pigtailed braids and a floral dress of some pinkish hue are her standard garb, contrasted by heavy working boots that seem too large and rather worn. She looks like someone out to splash in every mud puddle she can find.

Personality

Demeanor: Cheery if not a little dotty - quietly eccentric, with a sweetness at her core

Likes: Flowers, games, bright colors, shouting - anything saccharine (and a wee bit juvenile), really

Dislikes: Not a whole lot; she can be silver-lining oriented to the point of obnoxiousness, but she does detest boredom

Phobias (if any): Nothing debilitating - the usual things going bump in the night, creepy crawlies with too many legs, etc

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Free Spirit)

Statistics

Strength (STR): Low
    Dexterity (DEX): Medium
    Constitution (CON): Medium-Low
    Intelligence (INT): Medium-High
    Wisdom (WIS): Medium-High
    Charisma (CHA): Medium
    Overall Evaluation: (56) Average

(Strengths / Resistances) / Weaknesses
    Strengths / Resistances: Other than a resilient optimism, she's your average mortal
    Weaknesses: All the usual, deadly or destructive things! As well as a terrible sweet tooth and a rather gullible streak

Possessions
    Weapons
    • Weapon: None
      Description:
    N/A
    [/list]Armor
    • Armor: Just her clothes! Nothing special
    Trinkets / Items (owned or worn):
    • Item: A rough and worn cloth bag full of some necessities
      Description: Contains:

-A battered sketchbook/diary
      -A few loose pieces of broken charcoal
      -A change of dress (two for the moment)
      -A few sets of old hair ribbons
      -Oftentimes a few odd junk items - apple cores, daisy chains, rocks with holes in

Abilities
    Natural Abilities
    • Ability: N/A
    Learned Abilities:
    • Ability: She's quite good at climbing trees, but not too much else
    Other
    RPR Profile (or other website) URL (optional): [ CLICK FOR SITE ]
    Other pertinent info: N/A

« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 08:56:52 AM by Pan »

Cas

Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 11:12:41 AM
    APPROVED