News

Cecilie

Rilla · 2775

Offline Rilla

• Former Page Master
    • View Profile
on: January 27, 2017, 10:12:01 PM
A little about my previous experience:
I have been playing Furcadia for probably fifteen years, and I enjoy meeting new characters, the process of character development, and the intrigue of what might be next around the corner.
Why I'd like to join:
My character seems to fit in here rather easily, and there seems to be a need for the mundane! There is a lot of research and development she can do for writing her books.

Furcadia Name: Cecilie
Character Name: Cecilie Whittaker
Aliases: R. Velvet
Species: Feline
Subspecies/Race/Class: Somali/ Craftsperson (Author)
Height: 5'6"
Fur/Skin Color: Red
Hair Color/Style: Red
Eye Color: Green
Markings/Scars: Not yet
Appendages: Two arms, two legs, tail

Demeanor: Albion prim lady fru fru
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Profession: Author

Resistances: Spicy foods, shellfish
Weaknesses: Cake, chocolate, liquor, books
Phobias: Men who are just too nice, the outdoors

Statistics:
Strength (STR): Not so great
Dexterity (DEX): Super awesome
Constitution (CON): Eh
Intelligence (INT): High
Wisdom (WIS): Medium
Charisma (CHA): Good

Details:
Weapons
- Sharpened Pen Knife- An instrument she sharped on Tuesday for a dinner in case she needed it, keeps it in her hair
- Jeweled Dagger - Will strap this puppy to her thigh, but she doesn't know how to use it except to stab
- Her mind - A dangerous thing in itself, especially as a writer but also her own enemy
Armor
- Neck bow - It keeps the wind off her throat and is decorative
- Trinkets - She has a pair of earrings but doesn't buy a lot of jewelry for herself

Abilities
(Natural)
- Wits - Need this for staying strong and getting herself out of trouble
- Hair - Has good hair, not everyone can have good hair
- Quick learner - A good study of most things
(Learned)
- Languages - She knows them thanks to being educated
- Reading and Writing - Pro on these, because it's her profession
- Deportmentation - Lady-like skills that aren't always very useful, but you never know. Dancing, painting, drawing, flower arranging, party planning.

Appearance
(Furcadia Description)
A somali feline full of whims and fancies; her red velvet pelt is marbled in a smooth and silky manner that it seems quite decadent. Her black raspberry hair parted down the middle is styled with simplicity and fuss free. A single red velvet ribbon fancied up in a bow around throat hints at elegance and poise that also reads in her eclectic garments. Lime green eyes vivid in colour reflect her wide spectrum of imagination, as do her feminine features pronounced by sooted dark lashes and candy pink lips. The somali, regardless of her current state peculiar attire, she always dresses for success.

Any other pertinent info: The real stuff is on her rpr: http://www.rprepository.com/c/redvelvet

**Also if the book shop (Thoth's Scroll) is unoccupied/unowned I would like to talk to someone about making it Cecilie's office or perhaps running it. Think of all the fun book signings and events! Maybe the Jitterbugge could do a coffee special with their pumpkin spice drinks too. =)

Offline Render

• Cool as Ice
  • LoreMaster
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • JTtheNinja.com
Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 11:31:16 PM
Welcome! Always glad to see another veteran join. Were you around in the days of Wayfarer's and Ballad?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Current alts:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rilla

• Former Page Master
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 05:19:42 PM
Hi! No, neither of those ring a bell for me!