News

Letter of request.

Rivers · 1893

Offline Rivers

• View Profile
on: December 28, 2016, 01:12:29 PM
A bronze golem ferret with jade orbs along its back would wiggle its way down to the crypts to find the local worker. its jade eyes and orbs swirled with emerald water as it searched for the  Keller. The golem would  paw at the crypt keeper once found and offer a small letter in its maw before giving a hollow chirp and darting away to its owner.

Dear crypt keeper

It has been some time I have stopped by with any word though I hope your grounded up quartz  supply has been going well in keep the dead down. With word coming from Nykita and rumors around town you have come into something of dear importance to me. The corpse of Sofey as rumor goes is to be  burned and shaved for divining properties in which i would guess locating her missing soul. I would ask a favor if you would send me a small bit of the fire hair enough to make two lockets with. she was close to me and many others  but as many times as i shared my bed with her I want something to keep close by of her old self. I am sure the crew of the harbinger will want her ashes to take to sea but if no one claims them I would be more than happy to take those as well. and safe guard them. Forgive me for asking a favor of such things but the woman was a lover.. and having rode on that ship for so long she was closer to me than family.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Yours truly
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Freya Rivers
p.s. I really should have you over for tea some time. feel free to stop by when you have time, we have much to catch up on.

Cas

Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 04:49:21 AM
The assistant of the Crypt Keeper, Dallas would arrive sometime later; a frown on his lips as per usual. Once the letter was delivered directly to Freya @Rivers hands, the stamp of the Master Crypt Keeper upon it, he would leave with no ask for tip or bid of a good day. Such a rude one. The writing though would be elegant yet curt.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Dear Ms. Rivers,

It is with the utmost sadness I inform you that I am not able to release Ms. Sofey's remains as they have been turned over to the Gendarmery. Due to an ongoing investigation, the Gendarmery is not releasing them at this time to anyone, and you have their sincerest condolences for your loss. At the time of the investigation closure, the remains of the Passed may be able to be collected, but are in their custody until then. I would love to have tea with you some time as well, I feel we of the Merchant's Guild should appropriately bond in a form of camaraderie at some point; and would delighted to join you when we are both available if the invitation is still open.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Riley Keller
Master Crypt Keeper

Offline Rivers

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 12:53:41 PM
Would once more send out her little ferret golem to the crypt keeper with letter in mouth once again being rather quick to reply on such things.

Dear Keller
 It is  very disheartening to hear such things are prevented from the pople and not allowed to morn the passing more so when one in charge let such a event happen so easily  in the first place. that being said I would still love to have tea. I honestly could still use your help in finding out who i must go talk to now as well as what proper channels. to work through. You seem far more knowledgeable than I in such matters it seems.  but as Dreadful as the talk of this seems I do have a ward you may like to see and possible use that may serve your work.  My doors will be open to you should you require anything or wish to chat over tea. please come visit soon.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Freya Rivers