News

Deamon Lonepaw

Dergo · 2796

Offline Dergo

• Merchant's Guild
    • View Profile
on: September 15, 2015, 02:38:05 PM
A little about my previous experience:I have been rping on Furcadia since 2001 with a few long breaks.

Why I'd like to join: I actually rped here a few years ago just never got around to filling one of these out.

Main Stats:

Strength- Medium

Constitution- Medium

Dexterity- High

Agility- Medium

Intelligence- Medium

Wisdom- Low

Fortitude: Medium

Reflex: High

Will: Low

Full Name: Deamon Lonepaw
Aliases: Dea
Hair: Black and kept cut short
Fur/Skin: Mostly black fur with white running from the bottom of his muzzle all the way down his stomach to the tip of his tail.
Eyes: Golden
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: 180 lbs
Species: Arctic Wolf
Race: Furre

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Profession: Hunter/tracker/merc for hire

Resistances: Most natural poisons
Weaknesses: Demons and to some extend holy magic and items.
Phobias: Being truly alone, Being confined or controlled.

Details:
Weapons
- Bow and Arrows - A simple red oak long bow he makes himself along with the arrows. The arrows are mostly simple broadheads with some made just for punching through stuff like plate armor.
- Hunting Knife - A bowie style hunting knife with a deer antler grip that he keeps on himself at all times.
- Hatchet - A hatchet that can be used as weapon or tool due to the axe blade on one side and the hammer head on the other.
- Short Sword - An adamantine short sword given to him during an undead invasion by the then captain of the guard. He rarely brings this out. The only time he does is when he knows something big is happening.
Armor
- Armor - A heavy grey green cloak he always wears acts as a sort of light armor. Underneath it he wears a heavy leather vest along with dulled metal bracers and shin guards.
- Trinkets - Carries with him three rings. One his old wedding band he wears on a chain around his neck. On his left ring finger he wears a golden signet ring that bears his families crest of a deer's head with throny vines and roses tangled in its antlers. On his right ring finger her wears a silver band with runes etched into it. He uses it to help him control his druidic abilities.

Abilities
(Natural)
- Nature Speak - Being born to two powerful druids he's always had the ability to at least hear what plants and animals say, and can most of the time speak with them.
- Low Light Vision - Being more in touch with his more feral side he can see better than most in natural darkness.
- Enhanced sense of Smell - Being more in touch with his feral side his sense of smell is heightened and can track by smell alone if needed.
(Learned)
- Wilderness Survival - Growing up he was trained to be able to survive in the wilderness nearly indefinately.
- Bowmaster - Not only can he make bows and arrows but he is has trained for most of his life in its use. He can hit his target nearly perfectly if given a clear line of sight.
- Stealth - Being trained a hunter he has learned how to move silently at all times and even slow his breathing and heart rate for a short time.
- Hunting and Tracking - Has spent most of his life hunting and tracking both animal and person is nearly every enviroment known.
- Basic first aid - He can patch up small wounds and even do rough stitches.

Appearance
> Strong male of six foot two has wandered long and far looking for his long lost sister. Though he has mostly given up hope and has settled down in Eilaedora. His once worn clothes have been replaced with brand new versions of themselves. The only thing not replaced is his heavy dull green and gray cloak he's almost always seen wearing. His black and white fur, his red oak bow and arrows and his trusty Bowie style hunting knife he always keeps with him no longer looking out of place on this once wanderer. Silvery eyes sharp and clear ever alert and hunting for any threats or for this hunters next meal , but beware his golden gaze or face the beast inside.

Any other pertinent info: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=25689 A little more info and backstory on site.

Offline Fyedakin

• Greatwyrm of Nature
  • Are you crunchy and good with ketchup?
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 04:16:00 PM
I approve. I guess.  :-\

8)  Gotcha bro! Total approval!

"Pompous? Arrogant? Pride has nothing to do with either of those qualities. A dragon takes great pride in who he is, and by right of surviving in a world that the younger races makes hostile to us is proud. To have seen more than you dream makes us great." - Greatwyrm Athearcaesin