• View Profile
on: March 23, 2016, 02:50:03 PM
Furcadia Name:  Kevin Windster
Character Name: Kevin Windster
Aliases: Hunter and Archer
Species: Canine
Subspecies/Race/Class: Timber Wolf/Archer
Height: 6'3"
Fur/Skin Color: Raven mostly, his chest, stomach and markings are white.
Hair Color/Style: Short
Eye Color: Brown
Markings/Scars: Various rune like patterns are interweaves into his fur, most of them easily hidden by clothes. A small scar runs along the left side of his muzzle. His right paw has a symbol, burned/carved into it.
Appendages: All there.

Demeanor: Quiet
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Profession: Hunter

Resistances: Minor poisons and telepaths.
Weaknesses: Magic
Phobias: None that I can think of.

Statistics:
Strength (STR): Medium
Dexterity (DEX): High
Constitution (CON): Medium
Intelligence (INT): Medium
Wisdom (WIS): High
Charisma (CHA): Low

Details:
Weapons
- Longbow - An oak bow with some fancy carvings and a leather grip. Needs a bit of strength to pull the string back.
- Daggers - Has a pair of daggers with rune designs onto the blade of the daggers.
- Pest - An obsidian longsword, enchanted to be just as durable as normal iron sword.
Armor
- Leather Armor - A black dyed leather armor with small little iron rings along the chest part used to catch arrows from piercing it. Designed to give him freedom of movement and be silent while he moves.
- Gauntlet - An iron archers gauntlet, leather inner layer and gloves while his wrist and forearm are protected with the iron layer. The back of hand portion of the glove has a red runic symbol.
Trinkets
- Quiver - Holds up to thirty-five arrows, has a small slot where he can place his unstrung bow. Along the side has a couple of pouches on it.
- Chain - Has a small chain with the symbol of vinca and a few of the primes on it. Usually keeps it hidden away.
- Vials - Has a vial a couple different poisons in his belt pouches to coat his arrows in.

Abilities
(Natural)
- Enhanced Senses - Has enhanced sense of smell and hearing, both can be good and bad.
(Learned)
- Archery - Despite having a natural talent for it at a young age, he was still trained by various different teachers and always seeking to better himself with it.
- Crafting - Can make bows and arrows, as well as a few smaller things.
- Magic - Can do some minor spells, nothing beyond 2 preps though. Anything more is very bad for his health.
- Survival - Has spend much of his life in the good old outdoors. Knows how to hunt, skin, camp, forge, etc...

Appearance
A tall anthropomorphic wolf can be seen. His height a little over six feet. His fur at glance is a dark raven, but specks of white could be seen coming from his neck a little. His built seems to be a little above average, though more for his dexterous nature. Along his muzzle a diagonal scar can be seen. Usually over his shoulder is a quiver, his right paw seems to always have a black glove covering it.

Any other pertinent info:
Speciest against bugges. He did not have a good encounter with several of them.

I feel like I'm being watched.

Offline Render

• Cool as Ice
  • LoreMaster
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • JTtheNinja.com
Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 03:06:37 PM
Don't go to the coffeeshop lol :D

Current alts:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kenzo Kanaki

• Sairon
  • Yes, I live!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 07:27:39 PM
But my coffee...

I feel like I'm being watched.

Takurasho

Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 07:41:21 PM
Speciest against bugges. He did not have a good encounter with several of them.

Don't go to the coffeeshop lol :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zehera

• Junior Admin
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 03:32:30 PM
Good peoples go for it!