News

Morg

Morg · 2928

Offline Morg

• Bloodsworn
    • View Profile
on: December 05, 2015, 12:59:53 AM
A little about my previous experience: I've been roleplaying since middle school, like ten years. World of Warcraft, Wildstar, Knights of the Old Republic, but I first started in Furcadia and I always come back home here.

Why I'd like to join: Hors is here and we're like friends or something, so I follow him everywhere.

(Handy explanation of stats. Stats are listed further down.. this section can be removed when done.)

Strength- Offensive physical prowess (how hard you hit)

Constitution- Defensive physical prowess (how well you take a hit)

Dexterity- Hand-eye coordination; general reflexes; aim

Agility- How fast your body can move, nimbleness

Intelligence- Technical knowledge and skill (not street-smarts or education)

Wisdom- Generally agreed to pertain to magical aptitude

Fortitude: The way I use it encompasses Strength and Constitution, and it basically determines how well you defend against melee blows.

Reflex: Encompasses your character's Dexterity and Agility, and it reflects your ability to dodge or make quick delicate deflections during battle.

Will: This one is based off Wisdom and Intelligence, and reflects your ability to withstand magic attacks and damage from technical devices.

Full Name: Morg, Son of Anholt
Aliases: Morg
Hair: Brown/White
Fur/Skin: Red
Eyes: Pink
Height: 5'
Weight: 150 lbs
Species: Furre
Race: Dragon Fox Hybrid

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Profession: Overlord

Resistances: Naturally resistant to fire in all forms.
Weaknesses: Natural healing magic doesn't work as well on him (considering he's an abomination) and energy-based attacks.
Phobias: Being left alone or forgotten.

Statistics:
Strength - High
Constitution - Low
Dexterity - Medium
Agility - Medium
Intelligence - High
Wisdom - Low

Fortitude - Medium
Reflex - Medium
Will - Medium

(Boring, I know.)

Details:
Weapons
- Longsword - A basic longsword is all he has on him at the moment. Nothing special about it.
Armor
- Leather Jacket Overcoat - Again, basic. Black, more suited for stealth.
- Soul Shard - That pink earring is his phylactery. Should he sustain a fatal hit, his body will vanish into it and recover for anywhere between six months to a year. It's probably how he's managed to stay alive for so long with his attitude.

Abilities
(Natural)
- Raw Firepower - Morg is part fire dragon, and as such he can breathe it as a breath attack. This is the most unrestrained and powerful of his attacks, and has a cooldown.
(Learned)
- Fire Magic - Over the years, he's learned how to use his fire as a sorcerer would. Manifesting can-trips and flames at the fingertips. None of these abilities are strong enough to be useful in combat under normal conditions, and despite having dragon blood he doesn't have the willpower to excel at magic, only able to harness what he has access to naturally in any shape or form.
- Leadership - Morg can take command of an army at a moment's notice and be incredibly effective in military strategy. He's read walls upon walls of tactics. He's very smart in the ways of a library, but living inside a mountain his entire life means his knowledge of the outside world is more limited than he puts on.

Appearance
http://www.rprepository.com/images/gallery/gl-52410-1440998078.jpg

Offline Morg

• Bloodsworn
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 08:23:55 PM
Full Name: Amphistria Celestaris Ersandigo
Aliases: Amp Ersand, Ampersand, or simply "&"
Hair: Silver Grey
Fur/Skin: Blue
Eyes: Lime Green
Height: 5'
Weight: 150 lbs
Species: Furre
Race: Dragon Shark Hybrid

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Profession: Spirit Monk

Resistances: Spirit/holy based attacks can be manipulated and redirected, but are still potentially harmful to her. Being half shark, she can breathe underwater and can't drown in water.
Weaknesses: Electricity and necrotic energy.
Phobias: Large crowds.

Statistics:
Strength - Low
Constitution - Medium
Dexterity - High
Agility - High
Intelligence - Low
Wisdom - Medium

Fortitude - Meh
Reflex - Rediculous
Will - Sub-par

Details:
Weapons
- Bo Staff - It's a stick with some booze in a gourd.
Armor
- Leather Jacket Overcoat - Brown, more suited for stealth. Oddly similar to the black one Morg wears.
- Soul Shard - Yeah, Amp has one too, a bracelet with a lime green gem. Should she sustain a fatal hit, her body will vanish into it and recover for anywhere between six months to a year. But she doesn't actually know that, yet, as Morg only recently bestowed it upon her and she hasn't had a chance to test it.

Abilities
(Natural)
- Underwater Expertise - As to be expected, Amp is thrice as deadly underwater in combat due to her species.
(Learned)
- Spirit Manipulation - Amp can trick a body into healing itself at a greatly accelerated rate. She can, over time, purge invisible wounds of the soul and the spirit i.e. some mental disorders, and communicate soul to soul with creatures that can't speak a language to have a pathway of communication with about every living thing. (Flowers, sadly, aren't that talkative.) She has access to alternate planes of life, death, reality through various spirit-walking rituals that allow passage from one level to the next. The one time she managed to get stuck in a rift, she ended up lost for a few years, eventually coming back half-dead with all the color gone from her hair. Therefore, she doesn't make mention of her abilities to jump the planes very often.
- Martial Arts - She's basically a blackbelt. Mastery of a few fighting styles and monk-like weapons.

Amp: http://imgur.com/WxEOB3B
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 08:25:39 PM by Morg »